How’d you guys like the last one? Well, imma post up some more up. I don’t know what else to do with them anyway. Yes, i been busy lately….with black guy. I got at least 3 videos of us. I’m not posting it up yet though. I need help getting more followers. I trying to get another 1000. So help me. Reblog this or something. I wanna see 1000 reblogs of this post. I’ll post one of them at 500.
Just had the best weekend ever with Cameron. <9
Started Saturday at three when we went to the beach and splashed around. The sun and sea were absolutely gorgeous and I had a blast. Almost got a case of swimmer’s ear, but it checked out alright in the end. Laid out on a huge rock in the sun and it was so relaxing.
It was about an hour and a half or so before sundown when we headed out east for Cameron’s nephew’s Little League game. I loved it; not only was it fun, but I got to see his family again and they’re always a fun and loving bunch. Played cars with Cameron’s other nephew and chatted with the adults for a bit. I think our team won? I’m not sure anyone was keeping score in the first place, but I had a ton of fun anyways.
Headed back to the suite for a shower before heading northbound for… DISNEYLAND! We bought annual passes earlier in the week and were just excited overall. Booking a hotel on the way there was a nerve-wracking experience at first, but now I look back at it with a smile. I managed to snag us a super nice inn right across from the parks. So we check in and we roll out of bed the morning after, ready to tackle the day, which pretty much looked like:
- California Adventure first!
- Getting beat at Toy Story Mania. Maybe next time? Heheh.
- Riding in front of screaming Japanese girls at California Screamin’
- (We also got complimented on how cute we were but a couple of punk girls!)
- Walked around Carsland and was amazed at how amazing it all looked.
- Was serenaded to on The Little Mermaid ride.
- Talked about speech tournaments and rode Zephyr.
- Got FastPass tickets for Tower of Terror.
- Shopped a bit at Downtown Disney before grabbing food to eat.
- (Our waiter, Luigi, was suuuuper nice!)
- BUILD-A-BEAR. (It was my first time and all the more special. Tiffany, the girl who rang us up, was so hilarious and sweet.)
- Our FastPasses expired, so we stood in line at Tower of Terror, managing to keep ourselves entertained all the while.
- Time for Disneyland! Headed straight for Tomorrowland.
- Got beat at Astro-blasters. Ah well, I was doing good for awhile. (x
- We suddenly became best friends with these two cashier girls, Zoë and Molly, who were just so amazing that we just geeked out with them about Kingdom Hearts and stuff. Zoë gave us special pins that said “Kingdom Hearts pin trackers” and they signed them. Also, she gave me her instagram, lolol.
- (Actually we visited them three times within a certain period of time, with them getting more and more excited and fun with each meeting. Such awesome people.)
- Waited in line at Space Mountain, only for it to break down while we were near the front. We struck up a conversation with Chloe, one of the line attendants before leaving during the fireworks show.
- Rode Astral Orbiters and watched the fireworks all the while.
- Star Tours! It was Cameron’s first time and he liked it, which I took in stride. (Also, a couple of cast members saw our pins and wanted to sign too. Haha okay then.)
- Space Mountain again! This time we did manage to get on and we kept our hands up the entire time. (I was afraid of my hands hitting something, but we were good.)
- Last-minute shopping! Our original plan was to buy stuff for people at World of Disney, but it had closed. We managed to grab everything we needed in 45 seconds and we met up with Zoë again!
- More shopping down Main Street. I got Cameron another antenna ball to replace his old one. (:
- Sealed the night at Disneyland with a dip and a kiss at the end of Main Street. <&
- Also: ordered a late dinner to-go at IHOP. Stephanie took our order and was super chill.
We just got back like several hours ago, on a drive with a soundtrack backed by mainly Oren Lavie and Lindsey Pavao. Perfect end to a perfect weekend.
“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you.”
— Frida Khalo
Lykke Li - Little Bit
I think I’m a little bit, little bit, a little bit in love with you.
NAGPAKANTOT SA WATER DELIVERY BOY
WANT MORE?? FOLLOW ME FIRST“!
VISIT — http://themanilacumdudereloaded.tumblr.com/ FOR MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS!
THE MANILA CUM DUDE RELOADED will temporarily close its doors to additional subscribers/members.